Re: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL 8.0 with any driver...

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL 8.0 with any driver...
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
jross@wykids.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a continuation of my problems with the original 08.00.0100 driver.
> 08.00.1001 now installs correctly and the driver is available to be configured
> in the ODBC control panel.
>
> However, I still cannot connect to Access with it.  My PostgreSQL logs do not
> even show a connection attempt.  The logs on the windows box are:
[snip]
> DSN info: DSN='PostgreSQL',server='',port='',dbase='',user='',passwd='xxxxx'
Well, you've not got a server filled in here, so it's not going to
connect. Can you think why it would be blank - what's different between
the two machines?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: Peggy Baker
Сообщение: Re: #Deleted strikes again
От: jross@wykids.org
Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL 8.0 with any driver...