Error in trigger after upgrading to 8.0.1?

I have just upgraded to 8.0.1 from 7.4.6 and now my triggers doesn't work. When I insert a
row in a table that has an insert trigger, I get the following error msg:

ERROR:  INSERT is not allowed in a non-volatile function

What does this mean?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: