Missing library files??

От Tony Griffiths(RA)
Тема Missing library files??
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I've mailed this previously to the novice list, but got no response, so
hopefully this is more the appropriate place.

I'm trying to invoke the DirectFunctionCall1function as follows:
                       BOX* __tmp;                       Datum d = DirectFunctionCall1(box_in,
BoxPGetDatum(ret_bbox));                       __tmp = DatumGetBoxP(d);

(where ret_bbox is a string representation of a box)

from some client side code, but get linker errors stating that:

-> undefined reference to `DirectFunctionCall1(unsigned long
(*)(FunctionCallInfoData*), unsigned long)'

-->  undefined reference to `box_in(FunctionCallInfoData*)

Is this because I'm calling the function incorrectly, or because I'm
missing the library in which these functions reside?

Many thanks,

Tony