Re: The future of pgAdmin II...

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: The future of pgAdmin II...
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

<snip>
> For the longterm future (i.e. pgAdmin III), I think the way forward is C#.
> I've been playing with this over the last few days and it seems fairly easy
> to learn, and should easily do what would be required. The best bit is that
> there should be an open-source compiler and class libraries available soon
> (http://www.go-mono.com) which would enable us to target *nix platforms.

Hi Dave,

Purely as a matter of curiosity, what is it about C# which makes you
feel it's the best available choice (I know, years in the future
though).

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

<snip>

> Anyway, I would welcome any comments *anyone* has about this.
>
> Regards, Dave.

>                          Name: Upgrade Report.zip
>    Upgrade Report.zip    Type: Zip Compressed Data (application/x-zip-compressed)
>                      Encoding: base64
>
>    Part 1.3    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: 8bit

   - Indira Gandhi

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: The future of pgAdmin II...
Сообщение: Re: The future of pgAdmin II...