Re: pgsql: Fix compilation on OpenSSL 1.0.2 and LibreSSL

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix compilation on OpenSSL 1.0.2 and LibreSSL
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 2 May 2024, at 12:30, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
> On 02/05/2024 13:24, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

>> This makes targeting 7.0 as the lowest LibreSSL version appealing in my
>> patchset for removing support for old OpenSSL and LibreSSL versions.
>
> Works for me. Although there's little harm in keeping the "#ifdef SSL_AD_NO_APPLICATION_PROTOCOL" either, if that's
theonly thing missing from 6.9.

In the meantime I'll apply the below to keep the comment correct and to help
future-me when revisiting SSL library support =)

-        * OpenSSL 1.1.0 and later, but as of this writing not in LibreSSL.
+        * OpenSSL 1.1.0 and later, as well as in LibreSSL 3.4.3 (OpenBSD 7.0) and
+        * later.

Any objections to that?

--
Daniel Gustafsson