Re: \dt shows table but \d says the table doesn't exist ? Поиск
От Tom Lane
Тема Re: \dt shows table but \d says the table doesn't exist ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> writes:
> make it case insensitive?

That would just move the problem around; that is, now we'd have people
complaining because they'd asked for "\d foo" and were getting results
for tables Foo and FOO.

By and large, I'd expect people using mixed-case table names to get
accustomed pretty quickly to the fact that they have to double-quote
those names in SQL.  I don't see why it's a surprise that that is also
true in \d commands.