Re: autovacuum process (PID ...) was terminated by signal 11

От Brian Hirt
Тема Re: autovacuum process (PID ...) was terminated by signal 11
Дата
Re: autovacuum process (PID ...) was terminated by signal 11  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
that's strange, because I'm running 8.1.1.

[root@pgdb01 root]# /usr/pg-8.1/bin/postmaster --version
postmaster (PostgreSQL) 8.1.1

Is there more information i can provide to help find the problem?

On Jan 4, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Brian Hirt <bhirt@mobygames.com> writes:
>> When I'm doing a database load of a 5gb database, autovacuum always
>> segfaults shortly after the load finishes.
>
> This sure looks like the same bug already fixed in 8.1.1:

>     * src/backend/postmaster/autovacuum.c: Set a snapshot before
>     running analyze on a single table, to avoid a crash when analyzing
>     tables with expressional indexes.
>
>     Per report from Frank van Vugt.
>
>             regards, tom lane

MobyGames
http://www.mobygames.com
The world's largest and most comprehensive
gaming database project

Сообщение: Re: autovacuum process (PID ...) was terminated by signal 11
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum process (PID ...) was terminated by signal 11