Re: AW: Compile static postgres.lib for postgres 15.3 on Windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AW: Compile static postgres.lib for postgres 15.3 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Priess Stefan <stefan.priess@nexus-chili.com> writes:
> I also need to change the default port from 5433 to 5432 (--with-pgport=5433). How can I do this using the build.bat
toolchain?I don't see the pgport parameter in the config_default.pl file.

I don't use MSVC myself, but a quick look at the code suggests that
you want to add

    "--with-pgport" => 5433

(with the quotes, probably).

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: impact pgbench on a physical replicated stream
От: Gert Cuykens
Сообщение: Re: impact pgbench on a physical replicated stream