Re: pgsql: Revert "Skip .DS_Store files in server side utils"

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Revert "Skip .DS_Store files in server side utils"
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2024-Feb-13, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> Revert "Skip .DS_Store files in server side utils"
>
> This reverts commit aeee173d229232f94acc61e7bfe81d40f56e478e.
> Per failure reports from the buildfarm.

I think you jumped the gun on this one.  As far as I can tell, the
problem was this:

t/020_pg_receivewal.pl ... ok
# Looks like you planned 109 tests but ran 110.

So there was nothing actually wrong, you just needed to update the
number of tests in the plan.

Example report:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=serinus&dt=2024-02-13%2013%3A11%3A26

Si no sabes adonde vas, es muy probable que acabes en otra parte.