Re: \d don't print all the tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: \d don't print all the tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2023-Jul-24, Ron wrote:

> Add namespace_a and namespace_b to your search_path.  Then it will work.
>
> Off the top of my head:
> SET search_path = namespace_a, namespace_b, public;

Actually it won't, because the table in the earliest schema "shadows"
any other tables of the same name in later schemas, so they won't show
in \d either.

"XML!" Exclaimed C++.  "What are you doing here? You're not a programming
language."
"Tell that to the people who use me," said XML.
https://burningbird.net/the-parable-of-the-languages/