Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance

От Yugo NAGATA
Тема Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Adam,

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 10:07:29 -0400
Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey there Yugo,
> I've asked a coworker to prepare a self contained example that encapsulates
> our multiple use cases.

Thank you very much!

> The immediate/eager approach is exactly what we need, as within the same
> transaction we have statements that can cause one of those "materialized
> tables" to be updated, and then sometimes have the need to query that
> "materialized table" in a subsequent statement and need to see the changes
> reflected.

The proposed patch provides the exact this feature and I think this will meet
your needs.

> As soon as my coworker gets that example built up I'll send a followup with
> it attached.

Great! We are looking forward to it.

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Hash support for row types