Re: BUG #14041: transaction_read_only documentation

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #14041: transaction_read_only documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:05:19AM +0000, jako.andras@eik.bme.hu wrote:

> Bug reference:      14041
> Logged by:          Andras Jako
> Email address:      jako.andras@eik.bme.hu
> PostgreSQL version: 9.5.1
> Operating system:   FreeBSD
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/hot-standby.html says: "Users will
> be able to tell whether their session is read-only by issuing SHOW
> transaction_read_only."
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/sql-show.html says: "Available
> parameters are documented in Chapter 18 and on the SET reference page."
>
> But I can't find transaction_read_only mentioned nor in Chapter 18 nor on
> the SET reference page.

Yes, this is odd.  This shows default_transaction_read_only:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/runtime-config-client.html

but not transaction_read_only.  I think we need to fix that.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14117: psql and pg_dump commands should use ENV perl
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14117: psql and pg_dump commands should use ENV perl