Re: Creating new remote branch in git?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Creating new remote branch in git?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > I saw your commit that mentioned how to create a new branch.  My problem
> > was with using workdir:
>
> There seems to be something rather broken with your setup, because I
> don't find it necessary to do any of that stuff; the recipe in the wiki
> page works fine for me.  What git version are you using?  Maybe a buggy
> version of git-new-workdir?

I am running git version 1.7.3.  What is odd is that I didn't need it
when I originally set this up, but now I do, or maybe I manually updated
.git/config last time.

Did the system create the .git/config '[branch "REL9_1_STABLE"]' section
for you or did you create it manually?  That is what those 'git config'
commands do.

http://enterprisedb.com