Re: Calculated bigserial column in a view

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Calculated bigserial column in a view
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Please keep replies copied to the list so that other people can learn from
and comment on the discussion unless to have a good reason to make the
thread private.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 21:46:20 +0200,
  Zlatko Matic <zlatko.matic1@sb.t-com.hr> wrote:
> The reason for such crazy idea is my front-end MS Access which considers
> views as tables and have problem with tables ( views also) if there is no
> unique numeric field...
> Anyway, how to do it ?
> Thanks.

I don't know MS Access, so I am not going to be able to help much with this.
There may be some way to trick MS Access into thinking that your view has
a unique numeric field. It would help to know how it knows that a column
has those properties and how it uses the information.