Re: Proposal: GRANT cascade to implicit sequences

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Proposal: GRANT cascade to implicit sequences
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 12:37:35AM -0600, Michael Fuhr wrote:

> Comments?  Can anybody think of why cascading GRANT and REVOKE to
> implicit sequences might be A Bad Idea?

In current devel sources, ALTER OWNER cascades to implicit sequences.
It may be a precedent for making GRANT and REVOKE do so too.

"Having your biases confirmed independently is how scientific progress is
made, and hence made our great society what it is today" (Mary Gardiner)