Re: Setting up DSPACE for Postgres access

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Setting up DSPACE for Postgres access
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 23 October 2003 15:52, Ashwin Kutty wrote:

> I thought and still under the impression that its looking in the classpath
> for this and I have edited /etc/profile to include it, checked env before
> running the program and it according to it the jar file is included fine
> and the classpath does have it; but still nothing.  Checked file
> permissions on the jar file and its fine as well.  I have made changes to
> the user's bash_profile as well to see if its a user related issue and
> still nothing.  Su'ed in as root and tried it out and yet nothing.  Its
> like for some reason the file just cant be found.

Looking at the dspace docs (system prerequisites):
"Then when PostgreSQL has compiled, copy the new postgresql.jar to
dspace-1.1/lib."

Strikes me as a bit strange it won't just use the classpath, but have you got
the jar in there too?

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd