Re: bug in contrib/adddepend

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: bug in contrib/adddepend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > See how it's HTMLised the foreign key name?  I cannot find how $keyname in
> > the code is being html escaped.  Perhaps it's some weird taint mode thing?
>
> Not to mention when it's <unnamed>, the code is setup to ignore the
> constraint name entirely (line 267).

I worked around it by checking to see if it equalled '<unnamed>' as
well as '<unnamed>'.  I also have heaps of RI triggers left over after the
addepend run, so I'll investigate why adddepend doesn't pick them up...

> There isn't anything that changes the value of $keyname after it's
> pulled from the DBI drivers.  What version of DBI::Pg are you using?
>
> Last time I used it was with DBI::Pg v1.13.

I'm using:

p5-DBD-Pg-1.21      Provides access to PostgreSQL databases through the
p5-DBI-1.28         The perl5 Database Interface.  Required for DBD::*

Chris