pgsql/ /configure.in rc/bin/psql/tab-complete. ...

От Bruce Momjian - CVS
Тема pgsql/ /configure.in rc/bin/psql/tab-complete. ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/06/11 18:12:48

Modified files:
    .              : configure.in
    src/bin/psql   : tab-complete.c
    src/include    : config.h.in

Log message:
    The attached patch enables PostgreSQL CVS to build cleanly under Cygwin
    when built against readline 4.2.  Specifically, it handles the deprecation
    of

    filename_completion_function()

    with preference for

    rl_filename_completion_function()

    Although, I was motivated by Cygwin support, IMO this patch is appropriate
    for all platforms.  To quote from the readline source:

    #if 0
    /* Backwards compatibility (compat.c).  These will go away sometime. */
    extern READLINE_EXPORT(char, *filename_completion_function) ...
    #endif

    Note that this patch is modeled after the one by Peter Eisentraut for
    completion_matches():

    http://www.ca.postgresql.org/~petere/readline42.html
    I tested this patch under the following environments:

    Cygwin with readline 4.1
    Cygwin with readline 4.2
    Linux with readline 2.2.1
    Linux with readline 4.2