Re: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out

От Adam Haberlach
Тема Re: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 09:00:46PM -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > > 5.  Install a bug tracking system.
> >
> > We desperately need a better system than we have, IMHO; the visibility
> > of bug status is just horrible.  But finding the manpower to set up
> > a better system is a problem :-(
> >
> > Since some folks have mentioned possible sources of bug-tracking
> > systems, I'll suggest Mozilla's Bugzilla and related software as
> > another thing worth looking at, if anyone is feeling motivated to
> > go look...
>
> Saw that one, but it uses a MySQL backend, and, for some very odd reason,
> I'm not willing to install that on my servr :)  Anyone want to look at
> what it would take to make use of PostgreSQL?
I implemented (well, ported) the bug tracking system we use at
Be.  It is Apache/PHP/Postgres and seems to be working just fine with about
22,000 records.  I would be willing to modify it and set it up, but am
currently lacking somewhat in bandwidth.  I may be lacking in hardware
depending on the amount of traffic.

От: Mike Embry
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Little Suggestion for 6.6