Re: [HACKERS] another locale problem

От Daniel Kalchev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] another locale problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This worked, however it made all selects of ~* '^sometext' sequential.

Why can't we use index searches in this case? I believe it is :-)

But this

SELECT key FROM t WHERE key ~* '^ sometext';

(note the space after the carret) still does not work! It says index scan will
be used and finds nothng. If 'sometext' is all uppercase the proper result is
returned. The problem seems to be in the regex handling anyway. I tried
compiling regcomp.c with -funsigned-char, but that was not enough. Further
hacking...

Daniel

>>>Tatsuo Ishii said:> Ok. Now I almost certain that:> >                         (strcmp(opname,"~*")> == 0 &&
isalpha((unsignedchar)n->val.val.str[pos])))> > should work for you. Can you confirm this?> --> Tatsuo Ishii

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] another locale problem
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] another locale problem