Re: [HACKERS] Re: Release schedule

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Release schedule
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > Yes, but the double patch application is a pain.  Can you find anyone
> > who wants to start on 6.6 in the next two weeks, rather than working on
>                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Not me. Some issues should be discussed first.
>
> > 6.5 problems?
>
> Vadim

All I am asking is that we wait until things get quiet with 6.5 before
splitting.  Those first weeks are all double-patching.  We also don't
want to dilute ourselves with people working on new featues while we try
to get bugs fixed.

We don't have to wait for 6.5 to be closed before splitting CVS, though,
just quiet.

Pennsylvania19026