Re: PGSQL 8.0.1 Win 2K Installation Problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PGSQL 8.0.1 Win 2K Installation Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"S.D." <sdownie@myway.com> writes:
> I downloaded the native Windows 8.0.1 installer and sorted through the various Windows permissions problems by
runningthe Installer as an admin but not creating a cluster. Then I log out and log back in as the limited "postgres"
userand run initdb.exe from the command line. Initdb creates the data folder and everything seems to be going well
untiljust after "initializing pg_depend ... ok". The next lines are:

> -----
> creating system views ... FATAL: unrecognized node type: 653

You seem to have a miscompiled backend.  Where did you get the installer
from?  Maybe a bad download?

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: Killing process through of a function
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Schema comparison tool