Re: pgsql: Revert "initdb: Change authentication defaults"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Revert "initdb: Change authentication defaults"
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 10:41 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Did the buildfarm adjustments get made?  (I'm assuming Andrew knows)

> It's in Release 11 of the client and is mentioned in the release
> notes. The release is dated last September. Making this change would
> force a flag day update to that version for the buildfarm client,

Hm, so scraping the buildfarm logs shows that we currently have this many
animals reporting (on HEAD) for each client script_version:

     42 'REL_11'
     64 'REL_10'
      2 'REL_9'
      7 'REL_8'
      1 'REL_7'
      1 'REL_4.15'

Looks like requiring REL_11 would still be a pretty large ask.