BUG #18425: KB5036892 Microsoft Update Package Issue

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18425: KB5036892 Microsoft Update Package Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18425
Logged by:          Mustafa Tansel Tekin
Email address:      tanseltekin01@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Windows 10

Hi,

I am Mustafa from Turkiye, last night my computer is updated automatically.
But KB50336892 number package file is stopped pgsql 11 service. I solved
this problem form uninstalled this update package but. Windows 10 automatic
update process will be updated other time. Please check this pgsql service
and ıf it is required to contact to microsoft.