Re: [HACKERS] [bug fix] ECPG: fails to recognize embedded parameters

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [bug fix] ECPG: fails to recognize embedded parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The cause is that next_insert() in ecpglib unconditionally skips the
> next character after the backslash.
>
> Could you review and commit the attached patch?  I also attached the
> test program for convenience.

Thanks for spotting and fixing. I just committed your patch to master
and backported to 9.4, 9.5, 9.6 and 10. It doesn't apply cleanly to
9.3. But then it might not be important enough to investigate and
backported to this old a version.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes