Re: SELECTs return error with oid in WHERE clause

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SELECTs return error with oid in WHERE clause
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> ERROR:  getattproperties: no attribute tuple 29194 -2
> PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc 2.95.2

Current releases don't really work at all on PPC unless compiled -O0.
This is fixed for 7.1, but for now you gotta build that way.

Someone seems to have stuck -O2 into the linux_ppc template since
7.0 release, which was a bad move.  I'll fix the template for 7.0.3.