How to tell ANALYZE to collect statistics from the whole table?

От AlexK987
Тема How to tell ANALYZE to collect statistics from the whole table?
Дата
Re: How to tell ANALYZE to collect statistics from the whole table?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-performance
The documentation states that "The extent of analysis can be controlled by
adjusting the default_statistics_target configuration variable". It looks
like I can tell Postgres to create more histograms with more bins, and more
distinct values. This implicitly means that Postgres will use a larger
random subset to calculate statistics.

However, this is not what I want. My data may be quite skewed, and I want
full control over the size of the sample. I want to explicitly tell Postgres
to analyze the whole table. How can I accomplish that?