Re: Python versions (was Re: RHEL 8.0 build)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Python versions (was Re: RHEL 8.0 build)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 07/01/2019 00:16, Tom Lane wrote:
>> BTW, this is a pre-existing problem not the fault of this patch,
>> but while we're fooling with the behavior of python lookup would
>> be a great time to fix it: we should add something like
>> AC_ARG_VAR([PYTHON], [path to Python executable])

> Patch attached.

LGTM.  I'm slightly annoyed that configure's help output doesn't list
the variables in alphabetical order, but that seems to be a pre-existing
problem that we likely can't fix.

> The following are listed but don't affect any other tests, so I didn't
> include them:

> BISON
> DTRACE
> DTRACEFLAGS
> FLEX
> XML2_CONFIG

(slightly confused ...)  Surely XML2_CONFIG feeds into what we choose for
CPPFLAGS?  If that doesn't matter, why not?