Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it to

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it to
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> While we're talking about modifications to idocs, why not have a rating
> system for the usefulness of a comment.

Comment ratings could be useful if the rating is tied to a doc version.
A very useful 7.1 comment may be a little antiquated for 7.3.  This
would solve almost all of the issues if comments are ordered by rating.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc