Re: Last call for 7.3.2

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Last call for 7.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 15:15, Tom Lane wrote:
> I was thinking of that as a feature addition, but you still have time
> to convince me it's a bug fix ...

IMHO, it's a bugfix, or at least fixes a notable omission: the
documented function of PQcmdTuples is that it "Returns the number of
rows affected by the SQL command."

My only reservation is that I rewrote the existing function, rather than
modifying it to support the new command tags (which is better long-term,
IMHO), but perhaps too invasive for a stable branch.

I'm happy to let you make the call on this one...

Cheers,

Neil