bigserial field in a view, nextval function ?

От Zlatko Matic
Тема bigserial field in a view, nextval function ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I need to have an "identity" column in a view.
I was using bigserial columns in tables and Postgre created nextval function
expression automatically.
Now I have tried with nextval function in the view, but with no success....
How can I put a bigserial column in a view ?

Thanks.